Need Help? Use Our Ramp Calculators

Expert Advice

New!
Shows & Promos
SEMA Show 2019 Review
 Posted on December 13th, 2019

With a 53-year legacy, SEMA has a rich history of growth in the auto industry and has definitely earned its reputation as “The Premier Automotive Specialty Products Trade Event in the World”. This year, SEMA saw over 161,000 attendees, which included over 71,000 buyers looking to be wowed by the latest and greatest in automotive technology products. Over 2,400 exhibiting companies were represented throughout the 2.2 million square-foot exhibit hall and features area, and the Race Ramps team was out in force demonstrating to attendees why our products are worth the attention they receive in terms of quality, capacity and style.

Read More 
How-To
How to Prevent Flat Stops
 Posted on October 26th, 2019

It’s been a long winter, and you’re ready to pull your ’92 Sunburst Yellow MX-5 Miata out of the garage and onto the road. But, as soon as your tires start to rotate you notice that your ride is bumpy! The culprit? Flat spots on your tires from where they settled into the concrete floor over the winter months. If you’re lucky, the tires will regain their shape as you drive on them; however, if the flat spots are permanent you’ll have to think about replacements to avoid doing further damage to your vehicle. So what causes flat spots? And how can they be prevented?

Read More 
Customer Spotlight
SCTS Racing
 Posted on August 2nd, 2019

Scott Cary grew up in the 1960s, listening to racing legends on AM radio like Richard Petty and Bobby Allison. It was a great time to be a racing fan. Cary’s love of the sport grew along with rapid development of racing

Read More 
Product Spotlight
Restyler Ramps
 Posted on July 18th, 2019

In a world were instant gratification and creative branding are increasingly popular, vinyl and auto wraps are a thriving industry. It’s easier than ever to change the appearance of your car in just a few days, without the multiple week dry times associated with a quality paint job.

Read More 
Product Spotlight
Slip Plate Stands
 Posted on June 15th, 2019

It’s time to perform a wheel alignment on your sweet 1972 Sherwood Green Dodge Charger, and you are either sick and tired of hauling out the heavy metal stands for your slip plates, or no longer want the awkward angles that come with doing an alignment with the slip plates directly on the ground.

Read More 
Customer Spotlight
Bair Customs
 Posted on July 16th, 2019

It’s no secret that custom-built cars are amazing; Bair Customs takes their projects to another level. “I’ve always been a car guy,” says Jason Bair, owner of Bair Customs. He developed his love of muscle cars, working on them with his uncles as a young boy. As a teenager, Bair learned the basics of automotive mechanical and body work. He worked on his first two cars, the 1970 Plymouth Satellite and Plymouth GTX. “I learned a lot from my uncles… they both took me under their wing and shared a ton of information and showed me many automotive skills.”

Read More 
join email

Join Our Mailing List!

Customer Photos

#WeAreRaceRamps

Recent Reviews